Tania B over at Canadian Horseshoes was kind enough to award me The Versatile Blogger Award. Now how this works is I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself then pass the award on to 15 blogs I've newly discovered. Here goes:
1) I was home schooled growing up by my parents. This was at a time when it was frowned upon buy the Maryland Department of Education and was almost illegal. My parents, along with others, fought to get it legalized, and ultimately won.
2) I believe in ghosts and the paranormal, having had many personal experiences with it over the years.
3) My wife is from Davao City, Philippines. We have been married for over 4 years now. She has an interview in Manila on November 3rd for her visa, after she's approved she'll be joining me in Jacksonville, Florida.
4) I've been all over Europe and to several countries in Asia, and lived 3 years in the Philippines.
5) I've worked as a professional chef, however I prefer to just cook at home now.
6) I have a profound love of history which shows in my choice of material for my blog. I spent 10 years as a Civil War Reenactor in Maryland.
7) I have ADD, although I went so many years without it being diagnosed I have compensated for it naturally so don't need to take medication.
Ok now for the 15 blogs (yes, it's 7 because I really don't follow that many blogs because I spend most of my time researching and writing on my blog):