Today we ripped off a blogger named Jenni from the blog Juniper's Jungle. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She states that she found this meme Budgies blog. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 2
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
Hmm that's a hard one, I'd have to say it was "Sumayaw Ka" by Gloc 9
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes?
23. What TV show would you like to be on?
Easy, Boardwalk Empire
24. What was the last video game you played?
Angry Birds LOL
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
Yes, in college we did "Jesus Christ Superstar". In addition to being the director I played Pontious Pilate
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
27. What’s the last store you bought from?
The Fresh Market. Purchased some Apples for a pie
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
Yes, but I don't want to relate the story
29. What are you doing two days from now?
Tuesday will be thinning out day in my vegetable garden along with general weeding
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
Nah, I was never afraid of the dark
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
Nobody signed my yearbook, I didn't have many friends.
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?
33. Does thinking about death scare you?
No, death is an inevitable part of living. The thing that saddens me is the people I would leave behind.
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go?
I don't believe in Hell per se but I do believe in an afterlife.
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
Here we go with the snail mail again like it's 1911. Ok the last time I wrote a real letter it was to my Grandmother when she was still alive and that was 2001.
36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, you may call me fat or ugly and I reserve the right to call you a mental midget.
37. Have you ever been threatened?
Yes, the person doing it got a taste of fury unleashed and thought better of acting like a douche from that time forward.
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
A little bit from both sides really.
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
I just finished a Sam Adams Dark Lager
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
If I told you it wouldn't be a secret would it? Seriously though yes, I was in High School and her parents didn't like me for whatever reason. It lasted a month then we just decided to be friends.