Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Ends
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Yep, every time the Democrats introduce a new bill or Obama gives a speech
37. Baseball hat or toque?
What the hell is a toque? I wear a fedora!
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
I usually like to get wet first, I find that works best
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
wet, hot water
40. Pen or pencil?
Whatever is at hand
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
Yep, I won $1,700
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
44. Have you thrown up at work?
You seem to be fixated on puke, maybe you need therapy
Haven't ridden one in over 20 years
46. How many shoes do you have?
2, one for my left foot and one for the right
47. Who was your first roommate?
A barracks full of guys when I joined the Army
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
49. What was your first job?
I worked as a gardener at a retirement home run by Polish nuns
50. What was your first car?
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
When my grandfather died in 1984
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? I
It's all fun an games until somebody loses an "I"
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Sarasota, Fl to visit my grandparents
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I lived in an old house on the 3rd floor, the stairs creaked loudly when you walked on them so there was no way I could ever sneak out
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Why do you care?
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
Ft. Benning, Ga.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
My mother's 3rd marriage to "he who shall not be named". Worst decision she ever made.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Take a leak
61. What was the first concert you attended?
62. First tattoo or piercing?
Sorry but EWWWWWW
63. First celebrity crush?
I dunno, I really can't remember