Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
That was over 20 years ago now, all the girls I went to High School with are fat cows now so why should I even think about it?
22. Perfect time to wake up?
When the alarm goes off
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
Depends, have I been drinking?
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
My queen? You ask a chess question?
25. Ever been in a car accident?
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Mom before she died and now dad after not talking to him for over 20 years
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Well I turned 13 in 1987 and 20 in 1994 so I kind of straddled the late 80's into the early 90's. I think I would choose the late 10's into the early 20's though.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
Can't say as I ever had a favorite, as long as they are comfortable
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
Nope, I burned everything after graduating college
I was the fat kid
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
I did theater in college if you want to count that
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
No, I'm not a graffiti drawing idiot
34. Allergic to?
Stupid Memes, seriously though, shellfish
35. Favorite fruit?
Mangosteen, Rambutan, Lanzones