Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
The Intro music to Watership Down
2. Last thing you bought?
Black Eyed Peas, Hog Jowl and Collard Greens for New Years Day
3. Last person you argued with?
My wife, who else?
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I had a Paddington Bear
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
Pictures of bare naked ladies on CD's but never barenaked ladies on CD
7. Favorite day of the week?
Any, they're all the same when your unemployed
8. Favorite sundae topping?
Yes, from a Liberace book and I still couldn't even play chopsticks
10. Most frequent song played?
I dunno, I don't have one total favorite, maybe Bellevue by Django Reinhart
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Spartacus, Blood and Sand.
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I'm more into Curling
13. Date someone older or younger?
I'm married now so don't date, my wife is 7 years younger though
14. One place you could travel right now?
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Only when it rains
Why would I? I'm an American.
17. Favorite cheese?
Any, as long as they don't stink
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
I worked at a Liquor Store owned by a 70 year old Korean lady. She was a battleaxe but treated us better than any boss I've ever worked for