Sunday Stealing: The Not My Year Meme
Actually I am, I work during the summer in Alaska as head of security for a salmon cannery. I get to meet people from all over the world who come there to work.2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
The one I'm doing right now, I like being a watchdog
3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
I don't know really
4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
I wanted to be a firefighter, most of my family is already but I'm too overweight
6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
Maybe St. Augustine
7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
I'd like to visit my sister in New Jersey
8. Which skill would you like to learn?
How to ride a bike. I have reversed eardrums and just can't maintain my balance
9. What made you laugh today?
I don't think I did laugh, I was neck deep in yardwork all day
10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Dinner, we're making pizza
Capricorn Sun, Libra Moon, Cancer Ascendant. Yes very much so.
12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
Nothing, I wouldn't be where I am today if I hadn't walked the path that I did.
13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
The Cancer Research Foundation
14. Should smoking be legal?
When did it become illegal?
15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
I live in a blue state so we don't have such nonsense here. I agree with no smoking in restaurants and buildings.
16. Why do you blog?
I'm passionate about 2 things, Food and Anything Vintage... both are what I blog about. If you're not passionate about what you blog then it's going to fail.
17. Do you have a favorite author?
Sherrilyn Kenyon right now
18. Can you play any musical instruments?
One that runs... Seriously though I'd like a Ford Model A
20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
I am what I am
21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
My wife of 5 years is all I ever hoped for.
22. Worst meal you’ve had?
Taco Bell June 2005, I got food poisoning
23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
Read books on my Nook
24. Do you get along with your siblings?
Yes, but we don't talk as much as I would like
25. Do you have any regrets?