Monday, September 5, 2011
For those of you who follow my wife's blog Everyday Fish, you will know me as BrSpiritus. I've been thinking lately about branching off into my own blog but I've been flummuxed about what to write about. The inspiration came from a combination of my old blog, Jimmybuffettliving.com and my wife's blog. Why not write about recipes but specifically, old time recipes. My focus will be on finding, cooking and writing about recipes from the era 1910-1950, kind of a paleo-chef if you will. Being that I am a paleo-mixologist already, i.e. I look for alcoholic drink recipes in their original incarnations, this is not a leap of faith. I ask that you give me some time to gather items and do research before I start posting my findings on this blog. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you check back in later.
- ► 2013 (46)
- ► 2012 (132)
- Ad: Miller High Life (With Emphasis on the High Pa...
- Ad: Best Foods Mayonnaise
- Recipe: Quiche
- Ad & Recipe: Crisco Pie Crust
- Guest Post Today... Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Sunday Stealing: The MEME That's Going Around
- Ad: Gilbey's Gin
- About Myself...
- Ad: Underwood Deviled Ham
- Ad: Bird of Paradise
- Recipe: Creole Mustard Greens
- The Lower 40 Meme: Part 2
- Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop #24
- Ad & Cocktail: Hildick Brandy & Jersey Cocktail (1...
- Recipe: Butterscotch Cake With Butterscotch Icing
- Ad: Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
- Recipe: Southern Style Cheese Grits
- The Lower 40 Meme: Part 1
- Ad: Miller High Life
- Ad: A&P Stores
- Ad: Enos Fruit Salt
- Coming Soon
- ▼ September (22)