Sunday Stealing: The Lower 40 Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21) Have you ever flown a kite?
Of course I have, I've even built my own kites before.
22) Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
I'm rather pragmatic, we have a saying, "Wish in one hand and defecate in the other and see which one has more in it at the end of the day.
23) Do you consider yourself successful?
Yes, I have a wife that loves me, I'm not starving nor in want of clothes or a warm bed.
24) When was the last time that you made an obscene phone call?
As a joke or phone sex?
25) Have you ever asked for a pony?
26) Plans for tomorrow?
It's Saturday night as I write this, Sunday is football day. Going to watch the Jacksonville Jaguars game and eat hot dogs for dinner. If I get really energetic I might make an angel food cake.
27) Can you juggle?
2 items that's it
28) Missing someone now?
My wife, as usual. It's 9.21 and she's not up yet...
29) When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
This morning texting my wife.
30) And truly meant it?
31) How often do you drink alcohol?
Most nights dad and I have cocktail hour at 4pm. I have one and on rare occasions 2 drinks before dinner
32) How are you feeling today?
Cooler, the weather is nicer than it has been
33) Have you every tried to write a meme?
Yes, Fishy Friday on the Every Day Fish Phil Blog, it flopped
34) Have you ever been fired from a job?
Yes, October of last year
35) What are you looking forward to?
My wife getting off of the plane
36) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Entering or leaving?
37) What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure?
"Hidden Valley Salmon" in the Dillingham Messhall
38) Can you handle the truth?
39) Whose to blame for what's going on?
Anyone with their hand out to the Government expecting free stuff
40) What will it take to fix it all up?
Self reliance and a willingness to do WHAT IS RIGHT