Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
Because I like history
2. Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean?
Ummm... Pretty self explanatory
3. Do you ever had another blog?
Did you ever had an engrish class? Yes, way back in the day (1991-1995) I was SysOp of the Ghosts In Gray BBS and from 2007-2008 I ran the Jimmy Buffet Living Blog.
4. What do you do online when you're not on your blog?
Read the Fedora Lounge Message board
5. How about when you're not on the computer?
Spend time with family
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
That I have been a student of history for about 30 years now
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
It's from a 1903 postcard of Main St. in the Springfield section of Jacksonville, Fl.
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
I don't really blogroll, Everyday Fish Phil is my wife's visa journey blog and Kitchen Retro is a blog very much like my own focusing on vintage ads.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently?
Followers and Pageviews
12. What do you consider the 10 most "telling" interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?
Command of the English language
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
Yes I hunt fibbets
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
I have few followers but few people who comment on a regular basis so no large fanbase just yet
15. What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
Dressing like an extra from Boardwalk Empire
16. What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about?
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
18. What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy?
If I don't talk about it on the blog why am I going to tell you?
19. What's a question that you'd love to answer?
How about "What do think sets you apart from everyone else?"
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”